Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Silly Boy



Our super silly Landon. Always being silly! He just loves to play and hide, especially when he thinks he can't be seen.
The other day he came up to me with his eyes closed and asked "Mom, can YOU see me with MY eyes closed?" I couldn't help but laugh as he's looking up at me with his eyes closed sure that I couldn't see either.
Isn't he just so cute?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

A Plane Family Story said...

Hey there,
I am so glad you have started a blog. Even thought we just moved and it's only a little bit away I miss you all and feel like I am in a completely different world. I love that little boy of yours and am so excited for you newest addition to come. Talk to you soon!
Stefi

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

Hey Brandy- I came across your blog and wanted to tell you how cute your little boy is! Glad to see you guys are doing well- Can't believe it will be nine years since we graduated! Time sure does fly!
Katie (Kidd) Paxman