Saturday, May 30, 2009

Landon’s Imagination

I had gotten this long box from the beauty supply store, and Landon just LOVES to play with boxes! He always has “Such Good Ideas” for what he’s going to do with them. For example, we had gotten some milk form Costco and the whole way home all he would talk about is how he needed the box to make a “Robot Head” we got home and away he went! Sorry no picture! I should have, it was super cute. So anyway, with the other box….. He used it for several different things; First it was his treadmill and his handle bars… were flowers. It was so Dang Funny!!! He was running and running on this “treadmill-box”! We were laughing so hard.



Then after he was done running, he designed a new Dress and was walking around the house with the box around him, asking us if we liked his new clothes. Oh yes! Stan was thrilled that Landon had designed a Dress :)
Oh the entertainment of a 3 year olds mind!


Fun At The Park

Memorial Weekend we usually go camping, but this year it just didn’t work out. So on Monday Lyden and Chelse called us and wanted to hang out. So, we went to the park for a weenie roast and to play!





Such a big girl! She LOVES her Jump-A-Roo!





Lyden and Chelse



He is Just getting SO big!!






Lashae’s Sitting UP!


Ooh… I am sad, YES, SAD! To report, That my Baby is sitting up. And also rolling over both ways, she’s been rolling over for a while now. Stan came home from work one day and was playing with her while she was laying on the floor and she rolled over. He was so excited and told me to come see and before I could get there, Landon told him, “Oh Daddy, just push her back over” LOL Yes, I know! And Yes, I would! He then got mad at me for not telling him she was rolling over. Well, I figured, if I didn’t admit it; it wasn’t true!! He then went on to tell me to be grateful she is a Healthy Baby. And I am, but she’s still my baby and they just grow way to Fast!!! Ooh… She’s a Doll and we just Love her to pieces!!









7 comments:

rneweyfamily said...

My kids love boxes also. Mostly they turn into barbie houses or boats, though.

The Cook Clan said...

Cute pictures! Landon cracks me up...what a funny kiddo he is!! Lashae is getting so big. She is such a cutie, looks just like big brother except with a bow! So cute!

Sage Hanks said...

You're a mean mom! Not letting your child grow. What should we do about that! :) hehe love ya! Landon is a nut. Sometimes I don't know where he come up with things. It truly amazes me. But we do love that kid!

Bateman said...

What cute kids you have! Landon is such a funny kid! We still laugh about the time when Stan was getting Landon in the car and he said, "Don't wreck it Stan!" We need to go on another walk soon! Tanner still talks about it. LOVE YA!

Anonymous said...

Wish we were closer to you guys and could have had the weenie roast with you all! Lyden looks just like Rodney with his hair do. Your kids are adorable!!!!!

Em

Mittelstadt Family said...

How funny, who needs toys? Just get boxes! Ha ha. We miss you all! See you soon.

Dena said...

It is always exciting and sad at the same time when your baby reaches a new milestone. Cute pictures!