Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July

For the 4th we went up to Kerina's. We had such a good time. We Started the day with a Birthday Party for Ty at this really cute park, they had the coolest toys and all the kids had a blast! The Firework show that night was Very Good! Landon would make comments on the ones he like the best and Lashae held onto me so tight, and was glued to the Big Bright Loud things in the Sky! I tried once to put her down; she would not let go, or take her eyes off the Fireworks it was very cute!

This is My Sister Kerina and Lashae


Grandma, Landon and Ty playing music at the park.


This seriously was the Coolest Park, the blue stuff was soft and had a spring to it. I'd way rather him fall on that over hard concrete


and they had silly little things to sit in or stand on and then they would wiggle.They also had a boat that you could rock back and forth, but I didn't get a picture of it DARN! It was really cool!


Any How I know parks are Really for the kids but This one was AWESOME!! We all enjoyed it

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Cook Clan said...

Hey, I love that park? Were you in IF? We went to that park yesterday. Lots of fun!!! Cute pictures.

A Plane Family Story said...

It looks like you all had a wonderful 4th of July! I can't believe how big your little ones are getting. Hope to see you all soon!!