Thursday, November 5, 2009

We LOVE Halloween!

This year for Halloween, Landon decided who we ALL should be...
Landon ~ Peter Pan

Lashae ~ Tinker Bell

Peter Pan with his Tinker Bell

And...
Daddy ~ Captain Hook
Mommy ~ Wendy
We had a Day filled with fun, it all started off with.....
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sage Hanks said...

Did you make all your costumes? so cute. Morg told me the other day... that she was going to Landon's she was getting LaShae and Landon and they were going swimming at Grandma Sherri's! :( we miss you......

Gillett Family said...

Well, I made Landon and Lashae's and we got the Red Jacket and my Wendy stuff at the trift store and "fixed" them up :) It was Fun!

Ry, Katie, Jack and Ella too! said...

Too cute! I think I may have to "steal" this idea for our family next year! Great costumes!

Chad & Tiff said...

That picture is so freaking funny!!! I mean you all are so cute but we can't stop laughing at Stan. Never pictured him with long hair!!! How fun!

The Cook Clan said...

So cute! Hey now thats funny. That is what we were as well!

Curtis and Steph said...

Love the costumes!!! Always knew Stan was a pirate at heart! Miss u guys!