Thursday, May 6, 2010

MY Girly Girl!

Lashae LOVES getting her Toes painted. She will go into my bathroom, get my nail polish and fallow me around the house saying Pitty Pitty {pretty pretty} until I paint her Toe Nails. Once I sit down and open the bag, she's quick to pick her color.

She's a squirmy little one so it makes it FUN to paint her toes with out making a mess; She LOVES to touch them before they are dry so the whole Painting process takes a little while :)

She had a Q-tip to paint her toes too


She is Such a Girly Girl and WE LOVE her to Pieces!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

lynz said...

i love your girly girl too!!! i can't wait for one of my very own one day :)

Megan said...

It was good to see you randomly at Wally World! Super cute fmailia!

Nicole Wagner Makeup said...

mine too. yesterday was pink, today was blue. they LOVE painting their toes:) I heart girls.

Curtis and Steph said...

What a doll!