Monday, June 7, 2010

Oh the Joy's...

Every night before I go to bed, I check on my kidlets. 9 times out of 10 I end up moving Landon so he won't fall out of bed in the middle of the night. He's a bit of a crazy sleeper that I'm proud to say he gets from ME :D There has only been 1 time I have had to move Lashae while sleeping and that was because she had drooped her "Snuggie" and her poor little arm was hanging through the bars trying to get it. This one night as I opened the door to do my nightly check; This is what I found, Lashae had fallen asleep with both legs hanging out. How she fell asleep like this is beyond me!

Lashae is at the stage where she needs to do things Herself! Eating especially. If I try to help her in any way, she'll pull the spoon/fork away form me, Tell me "No Way" and says "Mine"! We have been going through this for a few weeks now... And I have just gotten use to just giving her her own food and silverware and let her eat. Well! I gave her a Mini Yogurt and a spoon and walked away for a few minuets...

The Little Stinker didn't eat much but it was Gone!! Thinks she's So funny :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nicole W. said...

oh my gosh, Landon sounds like Erika! about half the nights I check on her she's slipped off her bed and is sound asleep in the middle of the floor. no blankie nothing.just lying on the carpet. and yes...she got it from me, I was aCRAZY sleeper as a kid. Megan on the other hand doesn't do anything but turn from her side to her back all night.....guess she takes after Steve! lol