I have been sitting here trying to gather the right words for our Lion King Adventure..... and am still in AW! So, I turned to Landon. I asked him, what he thought about the play? "It was AWESOME" I asked what he like the best? "Everything" Who was your favorite character? MOM, All of them! I loved it ALL!Well, so there you have it! We really enjoyed this play. Stan saw it on his mission in London and when we heard it was going to be in Portland, We had to go!
This is the only picture I got. in respect of the actors, they ask you not take any pictures or video. So this is us in our seats getting ready for the show.

















3 comments:
I got to see it in Las Vegas. IT is well worth it. I would have paid a plane ticket just to go see it and go home. LOVED, LOVED, LOVED IT!!!!!!!
so jealous! so happy he had so much fun and so glad you guys had fun too on your lando lion date :)
That looks like a ton of fun! Your kidos are getting so big! We miss you so much! Hope all is well :)
Post a Comment