Friday, January 23, 2009

My Two Super Cute Kids

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

rneweyfamily said...

She is darling.

Sage Hanks said...

I love your kids.... maybe because it's the face my daughter pulls when she sees her best friend! Or is it that I love having your fam as best friends. and maybe it's how my daughter always asks for Brandy... hmm hard tellin'. Thanks for all you do... you guys are the greatest and I love you dearly! BY the way.... you aren't moving EVER!

Curtis and Steph said...

super huh? so....what kind of super powers are you talking about? Can they fly? Shoot ice from their fingers? Microwave a burrito with their eyes? MMMMMMM....burritos. I sure hope they can microwave stuff, I would be more than willing to babysit every day if they could do that. Who I am I kidding I would babysit everyday anyway. Can they jump over buildings? Sing wussified chick music? Let me know, I have a couple of things I might need them for.

Megan said...

Brandy! Congrats on your new addition! We found out we are having a baby girl in May. Heart you!

A Plane Family Story said...

They are so cute! I am so gald Landon has a little sister to kiss.

Dena said...

That is the sweetest little picture. You have two adorable little kids.

Anonymous said...

your kids really are super adorable!!

Bateman said...

Your kids are super cute and we love the Gillett fam. That little girl always looks darling and she looked especially good in her custom made dress on her blessing day! Stan did a good job too!