Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Busy With Kids


In the morning, Landon loves to come into our room and watch cartoons, if were not awake, he says, "Mommy it's Morning Time... Time to Get Up!" (Mommy, not Daddy) This morning, he wanted Lashae to watch with him. So sad how glued to the T.V. they are.... However, sure does help when I'm getting ready :)

Stan was home with the kids and let Landon go outside to play, after a little while he heard this weird zing zzzing zzzzinnng. He went out to see what Landon was up to, and found him using the top of his sand box as a "Track" for his bike. Stan said he was trying to go forward but would keep sliding back. that's what was making the noise. It's a good thing his training wheels couldn't get past the middle there or Stan would have heard Crying instead of Zinging.

The other day while I was waxing my eyebrows, Landon would come in and out of the bathroom. I had dropped on of the sticks to apply the wax with and Landon said, don't worry mom I'll get it. Then left the room. A little while latter came back in and saw that I had dropped one of the un-used strips that gets the wax off. (I know I'm messy) and again told me, Don't worry, I'll get that too. After I was all done, mess cleaned up, wax off and out of the bathroom. I was doing other things around the house when I realized that Landon was being very quiet. I called his name, when he answered I asked what he was doing. He said..... "Oh I'm just Waxing My Eyebrows" Oh My GOSH!!!!! (I thought, the wax doesn't cool off that fast) I went into the bathroom and found him, not with wax but with little cups of water "Pretending" to wax his eyebrows. Don't know where he learned to do that from? :)

They Both Love The Tub!
Anytime we run the tub, for ourselves, or for Lashae, Landon has to jump in.
Little Tub Thief!!!
He even LOVES to steal Morgyn's Tub's!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Megan said...

Brandy your kids are so cute and Landon is hilarious! Are you still cutting hair cuz I am in serious need of a Brandy cut...

The Cook Clan said...

What cute pictures! In that last picture, they look so much alike!

Sage Hanks said...

ahahahaha Morg loves tubs with Landon too.... but not for much longer.... I love your kids have I ever told you that??

Brandon, Kandra, Sydnee, Dawson and Emery Plott said...

Well it's about time slacker!! HEHE gosh I cannot believe how much Landon and Lashae look a like. They defiantley are dang cute that's for sure. And you have a very clever little boy, just watch out because with Landon around you are going to really have your hands full when Lashae gets old enough to do the same things. Man I miss you guys!!

Skylar & Kerina said...

hahaha! landon is so funny! and lashae is getting big... :) adorable kids!

Dena said...

That is so funny! I love that he tried to wax his eyebrows. Has he tried to cut his own hair yet? That one is coming if it hasn't already!

Mittelstadt Family said...

Landon cracks me up. ha ha. We miss y'all so much. Hope everything is going well. We are planning a trip back at the end of July, so let's try to get together.