Our Little Girl Has CRAZY HAIR! So.... I cut It :)
It has some curl but no matter what I do or put in it;
it just Stands up, and goes POOF!
So out came the scissors and away I went. Don't worry, I didn't cut it all off. Just trimmed the top and got rid of her silly Lil tails hanging down in the back and around her ears. The top is still FLUFFY and CRAZY. It's funny! Oh well, at least she has HAIR. :)
Easter Fun
Easter Fun
We went down to my parents house, Kerina, Sklyar, Ty, Lyden and Chelse were also there. We Had so much FUN! Landon and Lashae both got new Sunday Clothes. Landon got an Umbrella and Velcro Mitts with a Ball. Lashae got a Sun Hat and some toys for her to play with (lick) :) After church we had a Family Testimony Meeting, It was so nice! Lots of tears though :) Then played outside, and flew kites. After Dinner, We went down to wish my Grandpa Christensen Happy Birthday. It was so nice to be with everyone.
Stan got Lashae to stand on his hands, the picture isn't the best but you can see her standing there it's so cute!
Church Ball
Church Ball
Stan was getting ready to go play Church Ball
and Landon HAD to put his "Ball" shorts on and go!
After the Game Landon and Daddy had fun playing a game of Ball.

















7 comments:
You did it, your hair is dark. I love it. It is dark, right?
Very cute pictures. I can't believe how much your baby girl has changed already!! Glad you guys had a fun easter
Very cute pictures.
You guys are such a cute family. I love the pictures! And Lashae is getting too big too fast tell her to slow down and stay little. It looks like you guys had an awesome time! When are you going to come and visit me? :o)
Wow, I can't believe that Lashae has enough hair to cut. Kayla was completely bald until just recently!
Very nice! Updated pictures! Baby Shae is a doll (as always) No matter what you say I think you're a mean mom (hahah for cutting her hair, jk) And I must say you look very HOT in your black boots......
Your little fam is so cute! Tell Lashae to stop growing! I am glad you had a fun easter! It is good to hang out again! I love it!
Well I really need you to come cut Brooklyn's hair. I don't dare take her to anyone and she is starting to have a mullet-looking thing. So when we come in July you will have to save 2 spots for haircuts (mine and hers)! We miss y'all too.
But wow Lashae is getting so big. Your family is just so beautiful!
Post a Comment