Thursday, August 20, 2009

Anthony and Katrina's Wedding

The Wedding day didn't start out so good... Weather anyway. It was rainy and cold. As the day went on, it actually turned out to be somewhat nice. The sun came out just before they walked down the aisle, and it stayed out all through the ceremony and half the reception, then started to rain again.... Not for very long though. Over all it was a Beautiful Wedding!!
The Bride and Groom were just GLOWING!!
Here are some Pictures at The Wedding.
Aunt Gayla and Lashae
Landon got to be the Ring Bearer and instead of a pillow.......He carried a Fishing Pole!
HE was so excited! They had fake rings attached to the pole so a certain Little Boy wouldn't FLING them Off! Very Smart :) you can kinda see the Fishing Pole.......
I totally stole this Picture from Tiff's blog :) I couldn't help it.... It's so dang cute! (sorry tiff)
Anyway Tiff was telling Landon "I'll get a Picture of You!" and she did.
Silly Boy


Katrina asked me to do her hair, and I was More than Happy to do it for her. :)
Isn't she just Beautiful?

Landon walking down the aisle. All by himself!
It was so Funny, he was walking and all the sudden Stopped and Turned around and Said something and EVERYONE Started Laughing.

Then Continued Walking :)
After the wedding we asked him why they were laughing and what he said.....
"Well, those people said, What is the Fishing Pole For? So I told them FOR THE RINGS! but There not Real! And I'M THE RING BEARER!!!... I don't know why they Laughed" :)

Landon Standing in Line.
The Groomsmen that he stood by had TREATS in his pocket to keep Landon good :)
if you look close you can see him giving Landon a Treat.

Darwin and Katrina

The Wedding Line
There was a Rainbow and Landon wanted to make sure everyone could see it.
So after she was done singing (thank you for waiting) he Yelled.....
EVERYONE!!! LOOK..... A RAINBOW!!!! SEE IT?!
Oh Goodness! What a silly boy :)
and Finally Husband and Wife!
Anthony and Katrina Gratzer
We are so EXCITED for them and want to wish them the best of LUCK!

1 comment:

Tanille said...

How fun!! I didn't know you took that trip to utah!!
You did a very good job on the brides hair. She looked awesome!!