Oh My Baby's getting big!
Lashae woke up from her nap the other day and I heard little "UuH...UuH" noises. I Had no idea what she was doing cause she usually just Jabbers when she wakes up. So I went upstairs to get her and this is what I found :)

I walked into her room and saw her little face Peek up, then she would hide, and Peek back up!
Lashae woke up from her nap the other day and I heard little "UuH...UuH" noises. I Had no idea what she was doing cause she usually just Jabbers when she wakes up. So I went upstairs to get her and this is what I found :)

I walked into her room and saw her little face Peek up, then she would hide, and Peek back up!

We played her little Peek A Boo game for a little while, (after I ran and got the camera of course)
She thought this was so Funny! And Her Sweet Little GIGGLE was just Priceless

I Can't believe she's 7 Months! She's already trying to Crawl and Pulls herself up on things. This same day, she had pulled herself up and was standing up in her crib. We ended up putting the mattress way down, so she couldn't bail out.
Oh I hate how fast they grow....But It's SO MUCH FUN when they start playing, and do more than just sleep :)














6 comments:
What a cutie! I can't believe she is so big! We love the Gillett family so much! Let's do something fun before you go!
I can not believe how big she is. Oh my goodness she is so so cute!!
She sure is growing up fast, but you're right, it is so much fun when they start doing fun things!!!
That little story of Landon and Juliette was so cute, it about brought tears to my eyes!!
Super cute!!! She is such a cutie pie!
She is so cute! They really do grow up fast.
Brandy she is so freakin cute.. It is sure not going to be the same without you guys here..
Post a Comment