Our Dear Friends and Family did a Surprise "Good Bye Party" for us the other night. It was so fun and SAD at the same time!!! We have the most amazing Family, Friends and Ward Family!!! And I want to thank EVERYONE SO much for everything they have done for us and the LOVE and SUPPORT they have given us!
THIS will be such an ADVENTURE for us! and I am SO EXCITED!!
Our Uhaul!! and Landon sitting looking at the COOL Dinosour :)
Wish Us LUCK and Keep us in your PRAYERS :)
WE LOVE and WILL MISS YOU ALL
It's always hard to say good bye...But this is not "GOOD BYE"!!! It's just "SEE YA LATER"














4 comments:
Oh sad to see you guys leave. I know we didn't hang out much, but it was still fun to run into you guys and see your cute kiddos! I LOVE the pic of Landon checking out the dinasour on the uhaul. Too funny!
WE ar so excited for your new adventure, but extreemly sad to see you go and live so far away. I wanted to go to your surprise party so stinkin bad it hurt. I am so sorry we didn't make it we were all pretty sick with a nasty cold it sucked. Thank you so much for always being such amazing friends. We love you guys and so grateful for all you have done for us! We can't wait to be able to see you. Please please let us know when you are back this way. WE love ya and gook luck with everything you are in our prayers!! And I miss you!!
I am not going to lie it was hard saying good-bye to you guys today. I hope you have an AMAZING time in Portland. Brandy thank you so much for all you have done for me you have touched my life in ways you will probably never know. Best of Luck :)
Yeah we miss you guys! It's really quiet here now. By the way my e-mail is katincarey@yahoo.com
keep in touch my friend!! so I can!! ;)
Post a Comment