OK, So Maybe NOT Four Score... But Seven Years Ago,
I Married My Best Friend!
He is THE Most~Wonderful~Handsome~
~Loving~Sweet~Caring~Charming~Man!
It's funny to look back... 7 years ago, as We knelt across the alter and took each other for TIME and ALL ETERNITY. My only wish was for Little Ones to someday share our LOVE with.... and NOW, Here we are, Still Best Friends and Blessed with a Handsome Little Boy and a Beautiful Little Girl! I now have EVERYTHING I have ever wanted! and Can't wait to see what the Next 7 + years have to Offer.
Thank You Stan, For 7 Amazing Years!
Here are a Few Wedding Pictures. Enjoy :)















2 comments:
Congrats!! Happy anniversary that is so awesome and forever ago!! :o) I am so happy that you guys are so happy and so good to eachother and for eachother. Thank you so much for your amazing examples!! I hope you had an awesome day!
Congrats! I hope you guys had a wonderful anniversary. Miss you!
Post a Comment