Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekend of FUN

We Went to the Beach the Weekend of our Anniversary. It was a short drive, and well worth it!
Landon didn't care to much for the Water! He thought it was "WAY to Scary... how it Moves up onto your Feet and makes you feel like you are getting... Taken Down" yep, his words :)
The Sand However, was the Highlight of the Trip!

The next day our neighbors invited us to the Fish Hatchery.

They had a Huge Sturgeon pond.

The Kids got to Feed Ducks out of there hands, and Tried to Catch Fish.

And Then The ZOO!!!

Landon's Favorite part was the Bird Show.

There were all kinds of Birds Free Flying all around us. He even got to see a Bald Eagle!

It was a really Nice Weekend
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tanille said...

Looks Like sooo much fun. I'm Jealous that you have the beach so close!!! I'm really glad you guys are liking it there!!

The Cook Clan said...

How fun! I LOVE your pics. It looks like you guys are adjusting well there.