Monday, November 1, 2010

Daddy... I cute?

Lashae has become quite a little talker lately. She loves to repeat stuff and says the most random silly things. It's so cute! I love when they start to communicate and they're so proud of being able to chim in. For example.... we were all in the car and Landon was bugging Stan about needing something. Stan said to Landon. Bud, Hold your horses! and not 2 seconds later Lashae said HeeHeHee. We couldn't help but laugh!
Her newest and my MOST favorite thing she says, and she says lots, mostly to here Daddy is. Daddy.... I Cute? And of course Stan says Oh yes Shae!! you are CUTE! She will be waiting for him at the front door when he gets home from school and asks him, driving down the road and asks him. Pretty much whenever her little ears need to hear it she'll ask him. What little girl doesn't LOVE to hear that they're cute? Especially from their Daddy!
This picture was taken right after she asked her daddy if she was cute. She was looking down at the floor, wiggling her little foot, got all bashful and asked her famous question.
What can I say..... She Is CUTE!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: