Monday, November 1, 2010

Summer FUN Family Pictures part 2

These are probably my very most favorite!
I Love the huge suckers and the super cute silliness of them.

I have always had a thing with feet.... more baby feet... but who doesn't love a family foot photo session? other than Lashae who would not put her feet in the water :D

Our Handsome Landon Man!

And.... Our Beautiful Lashae!!

Again, I am very happy with these super cute pictures! Becki Our photographer did AWESOME!! Thanks girl for putting up with us and all our silliness :)

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ash said...

Love, Love, Love those pictures! I really want to take our family pics there next year!

rneweyfamily said...

super cute! I love the feet, too.

MotherBeck said...

You guys were SO much fun to take pictures of!! Let's do it again nest year...or whenever you want!

The Cook Clan said...

Okay first of, I LOVE these family pictures! YOur photographer did an amazing job. The coloring and all the fun poses!!!! Of course the subjects are the best part!