Friday, December 12, 2008

Loving Hands

December 30th Is Just Around The Corner!!

We Are Very EXCITED To Hold & Meet This Little Girl!!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hey Brandy! I didn't know y'all were expecting :) I love that! It's so awesome to hear from you...hopefully we can keep in touch in the world of blogging! You guys take care, and congrats again!!!

Sage Hanks said...

Love the pictures! I love the way Landon's hands are on there! Can't wait to see her!!! yippee!

Mittelstadt Family said...

I am so happy for you guys! I really wish I could have been there for your shower. Sorry we missed it. And I really hope that you have her before we come in Jan!

The Cook Clan said...

So cute!!!! Love the pictures.

Dena said...

Congratulations! For some reason, I didn't know you were pregnant. I am so excited for you! Girls are so much fun. :) Cute pictures!