So, This is sick I know!! This has been on Stan's finger for a little while now and was getting really annoying for him. He always had a Band-Aid on so it wouldn't bleed all over
everyting. I told him over and over to please let me make a Dr.'s appointment. He didn't want to, he thought for sure it would just go away. at first it was small, smaller than the first picture, then he had to pick on it and it grew!! So I made a Dr's Appointment, on Nov 18
th and the Dr. told him it was "
Pyoderma Gangrenosum" and he REALLY
recomends that it come off! The first
picutre was taken on the 8
th of Dec and the other two were taken the 10
th and then the last one is after he had it was removed on the 11
th. They are testing the "Growth" to make sure it's not any type of cancer. It
usully isn't but just want to be sure. The Dr. said it shouldn't come back and heal up just fine.
2 comments:
Holy crap!! Ouch! Good luck with that.
Disgusting! Did it hurt him?? I'm glad you got it taken care of!!!
Post a Comment